- The W.O.R.T.H. Center is a Community Based Correctional Facility that is utilized as an alternative to the penal system for the counties of Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, Shelby, and Van Wert Counties.
- The W.O.R.T.H. Center's philosophy is to provide residents the opportunity to change old behaviors and create new prosocial behaviors.
- The W.O.R.T.H. Center is Accredited nationally and by the State of Ohio.
- A.C.A. (American Correctional Association), B.C.S. (Bureau of Community Sanctions), PREA (Prison Rape Elimination Act).
- W.O.R.T.H. offers a wide range of treatment options ranging from cognitive behavioral therapy, mental health counseling, and community support.
- Executive Director: Brent Burk
- Deputy Director: Lorrie Wilson
- Male Bed capacity: 72
- Female Bed capacity: 31
Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
"TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUALS WITH SKILLS TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND INVOLVED COMMUNITY MEMBERS."