- In-person visitation is a privilege while in the program
- All residents will be eligible for two contact visits. This is a behavior management privilege that will be determined by the assigned case manager
- Only one visitor allowed (approved by probation officer)
- Video visitation is available to all residents, pending P.O. approval of the individuals
- Click link below for Securus video visitation
- Funds may be added to resident accounts by those who visit Jpay.com The funds on the account may be used to purchase commissary, as well as items on the tablet, phone minutes, and video visitation
- To receive mail, the following address should be used:
PO Box 392
Lebanon, MO 65536
- Mail sent to residents at the above address will be scanned and available to them through the digital phone on the day room floor
- Residents will have access to tablets that give them a variety of electronic privileges
- Upon intake, residents will receive an intake kit that will provide them with essential items such as underwear, socks, shirts, sweatpants and footwear. Beyond this initial kit, they will be permitted to purchase additional items from the available commissary list.
- We do NOT accept property from outside of the facility.
- Residents may purchase commissary through the digital phones
- Commissary items include food, clothing, and hygiene provided through our vendor
- We do NOT accept money orders or funds delivered to facility in person
- Families may visit www.accesssecurepak.com to order commissary.